Following are the 8 best ways to wear saree for a different & traditional look:
- Bengali Style – It Involves wrapping of the pallu around the body twice with two pleats in the front.
- Maharashtrian Style – It can be worn over a pair of shorts or Capri rather than a petticoat.
- Double Saree Style – It is an innovation of the Mumtaz style in which you can walk freely.
- Lehenga Style – Several pleats are tucked around the waist to give a flaring look.
- Gujarathi Style – This draping style is ideal for sarees with heavily embellished pallu.
- Mumtaz Style – Idle for a retro look, It involves draping the saree tightly around the lower body several times.
- Mermaid Style – Suitable for all body types, Lower part of the saree is drapped to appear like a skirt to give a slimmer look
Infographics – How to Wear Saree in Different Styles