From time immemorial, massaging the scalp with oil for healthy hair is extremely beneficial. Each oil has its own essential properties and advantages, and there is no particular preference that is considered in the selection of oils.
Myna Batavia, the founder of Sinfully Myne, suggested some benefits of lubrication and how to make the process interesting.
1. In summer, direct sunlight tends to make hair very curly, dry and lifeless. Excessive heat also damages the hair intensively. Although it is known that castor oil soothes the scalp, it is advisable to incorporate ingredients such as Brahmi and camphor into the oil while massaging the scalp to maintain its cooling properties.
2. The hair becomes extremely sensitive, as it is exposed to heat, sweat, and chlorine for a long time. To avoid such damage, it is advisable to use a combination of essential oils such as coconut oil, ginger oil and castor oil with aloe vera and white hibiscus leaves. The oils act as a sealant and seal the cuticles, leaving the hair looking shiny and smooth.
3. The main benefit of oils is the fatty acids that are present in them that replace the lipids lost in the hair. Lipid loss is an important factor in the cause of the forks. The key to healthy hair is the right way to use the oils. If the hair is not extremely dense, it is recommended to put a few drops on the palm of your hand, rub it and put it in your hair. If the hair is thicker, they can increase the amount slightly. There are several reports about the durability of the oil in the hair.
Beauty expert Aakriti Kochar also suggested some benefits of summer lubrication
4. Lubricate your hair in the summer creates a shield to protect your hair from sun damage. Damage caused by the sun can lead to excessive dehydration and haze of the hair texture.
5. Lubrication strengthens the hair roots, makes them stronger and prevents them from breaking. It works all year round
Coconut oil is very pleasant in summer because it is light. It nourishes your scalp and easily cleanses dirt and dead cells on your scalp if you shampoo after fats.
6. Almond oil is also a good hair cleanser and keeps the hair healthy and facilitates hair growth because it is rich in vitamin E.
7.Olive oil is also an excellent hair oil in the summer thanks to its deep penetration property. It filters through the scalp and provides the necessary nutrition for the hair and scalp from the inside.
8. Coconut oil protects your hair from the sun’s UV rays and prevents excessive dryness and burns.
9. Sweating and excessive secretion of oil during the summer can cause the formation of fat scales in the summer, which easily causes breakage of dry, brittle hair. Almond oil contains vitamin E and also works against scalp inflammation due to excessive sweating (oil and sweat mixture). It is excellent for treating dandruff.
Applying oil to hair is good or bad?
Hair loss is directly linked to the Ph level of your scalp,” says Anker, “So if your hair is dry or overly oily, you’ll experience more hair loss.” Adding extra oil to the scalp also messes with the natural oil/water balance on the scalp. “If you put extra oil on it your body will stop producing natural oil.
What is the best oil to use for hair growth?
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil.
- 5 drops lavender essential oil.
- 2 tbsp warmed coconut oil.
- Massage the blend into the scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Shampoo it out.
When should oil be applied on hair?
Apply your oil or serum to your towel-dried hair after washing. When you hop out of the shower, add a pump of hair oil to the ends of your hair. Use a wide-toothed comb to gently distribute the product throughout your hair. You can leave your hair to air dry, or add a heat protectant before blow-drying your hair.
Can we use oil on hair after using conditioner?
You can, but its just gonna make your hair extra-greasy and oily. A good conditioner re-nourishes the hair with all the necessary oils and nutrients that your hair needs which gets washed off when you shampoo. But if your hair feels dry even after conditioning it, you can put some oil on your hair.
What does coconut oil do to your hair?
Coconut Oil For Faster Hair Growth. Use coconut oil as a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles.
Which oil is best for fast hair growth?
- Castor Hair Oil: Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, proteins, minerals.
- Bhringraj Oil: Bhringraj oil is made by combining Eclipta alba or False Daisy with sesame oil
- Olive Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Argan Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Coconut Oil
What essential oil helps regrow hair?
Rosemary is one of the best oils for enhancing hair growth, which thickens the hair. Rosemary oil is believed to increase cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth.Cedarwood essential oil can help stimulate the hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp.
Is olive oil is good for hair growth?
A healthy scalp is just as important for hair growth as healthy hair. Olive oil is an excellent source of antioxidants that promote scalp and skin health. Massaging the oil into your scalp will also improve blood flow throughout the area, so hair follicles are stimulated to grow thicker strands of hair.