With weight loss and increasing awareness of looks and physique, which prove to be the highest resolution for any child, a proper combination of exercises and nutritious foods can change the rules of the game.
The lack of enough protein, iron and other nutritional supplements in the human body can cause hair loss. The lack of these nutrients makes our hair thirsty and deprives the desired food that eventually makes them fall.
Arvind Poswal, hair expert with Dr. med. A Clinic and Mandeep Singh, a fitness expert at Step-On, have introduced some key weight-loss tips without damaging their hair:
- Try These Foods For Beautiful Hairs – Oiling May Do Wonders For Your Hair
- Top 9 Hair Tips: How oiling can make a difference to your hair
- Add These 9 Ayurvedic Herbs In Your Daily Diet For Various Health Benefits
1. Taking plenty of protein like red meat, fish and beans is a good practice. Proteins help to structure hair follicles and supplement a healthy diet. Therefore, a protein intake is advisable.
2. Eggs, spinach, citrus, nuts, carrots, avocado and whole grains should be incorporated into your diet to make a healthy contribution to your body.
3. Always pay attention to the consumption of plenty of calories, which are important for the proper functioning of the human body. It is important to limit calories for weight loss, but excessive restriction leads to hair loss because lack of nutrition does not complete hair growth.
Hair loss after weight loss is usually associated with a condition called Telogen Effluvium. The fluctuation of the body mass index causes physical stress, indicating that the hair follicles go into an inactive state. Therefore, weight loss should be gradual.
4. Some other important hair growth supplements are Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Iron, and Zinc. These vitamins were considered important contributions to weight loss and hair growth.
5. Fast walks, yoga, and light workouts help you lose weight effectively, as there are no shortcuts to effective results.
Hair loss due to a sudden drop in body weight is not permanent. There are many ways to resume healthy hair growth.
6. People who lose weight often limit their caloric intake. For the proper functioning of the human body, it is important that our body receives the necessary nutrients for the ideal operations. The lack of optimal calorie intake leads to deficiencies of the body system. As our body needs food, our hair also needs nutrients for healthy growth.
7. Hair loss is no longer a nuisance. Our body is struggling with sudden changes, and it takes time to adjust to it. Proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle are always effective.